Sri Raghava’s Physio clinic (the “Company” or “We”) value your privacy and are dedicated to keeping it secure by adhering to the terms of this policy.
Our policy outlines the different sorts of information we may obtain about you when you use this website (hereafter referred to as “Website”), as well as the procedures we follow to collect, use, store, safeguard, and disclose that information.
This policy is applicable to the information we obtain from you through this Website, as well as through e-mail, text messages, and other electronic communications.
- Using the desktop and mobile programmes you download from this website, which offer specialised interactions with this website that are not browser-based.
- When you interact with third-party websites and services that host our applications or advertising, if those applications or advertising contain links to this policy.
It does not apply to data that we collect offline or otherwise, including through any other website that is run by the Company or a third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries).
To understand our rules and procedures surrounding your information and how we will treat it, please read this policy carefully. You can choose not to use our website if you disagree with our rules and practices. You accept this privacy statement if you visit or use this website. There may be periodic changes to this policy. Please check the policy frequently for any updates. By using this Website after we make changes, you are deemed to have accepted such changes.
We utilise the data you give us or that we learn about you, including any personal information:
- To introduce you to our website and its contents.
- To fulfil your requests for information, goods, or services from us.
- To tell you about the services we offer
- To send you notifications regarding your account or subscription, such as renewal and expiration notices.
- To fulfil our commitments and uphold our rights under any agreements we have with you, including those pertaining to invoicing and collection.
- To let you know when we make any changes to our website, the items or services we offer there, or both. • To give you access to our website’s interactive features.
- In any other manner we specify when we receive the information from you.
- To achieve any goal you specify when you provide it to us.
- For any other reason with your permission.
We may use the data we have gathered from you to display adverts to the target markets of our advertisers. Although we never share your personal information for these reasons without your permission, the advertiser may believe that you fit its target demographic if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement.
Children under age of 13
Children under the age of 13 should not use our website. No one under the age of 13 may submit any personal data to the website or use it. Children under 13 are not knowingly subject to our collection of personal information. Use of this website or any of its features by anyone under the age of 13 is prohibited. This includes registering on the site, making purchases there, using any of the interactive or public commenting features, and sending us any information about yourself, including your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and any screen name or user name you may use. If we come to the realisation that we have obtained or collected personal data from a child under 13 without verifying parental agreement, we shall destroy such data. Please use our contact us link to get in touch with us if you think we might have any information from or about a kid under the age of 13.
The following categories of information may be provided to or received by Sri Raghava’s Physio Clinic by you or your system.
1. PERSONAL DATA: Your name, gender, email address, date of birth, and location will be gathered when you register with us to facilitate the services that can be accessed through this website.
2. DEVICE AND LOG FILE INFORMATION: Our servers automatically log information from your use of the website, including your IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of usage, device type, operating system, unique device identifiers, and device settings.
3. USE OF PERSONAL DATA: Only the services you may be looking for will be provided to you using the acquired personal data. Personal information will be applied to improve our services and products. We may use the data you submit to reply to your request and deal with the problem if you contact us for a service. Without your previous authorization, the personal information so obtained will not be given to any third party. However, we may be required by law to reveal information to the relevant authorities if it is warranted.
4. NEWSLETTER OR E-UPDATES: You may receive our online newsletter or e-updates using the personal information we’ve collected. No additional subscription is necessary.
5. COOKIES: We could transmit cookies to the system when you use the website. A cookie is a little piece of text that uniquely identifies your browser by a string of alphanumeric letters. You can tell your browser to reject all cookies or to let you know when one is being sent. However, if you turn off the ability to allow cookies, it will not impact your user experience on our website.
6. DATA RETENTION POLICY: As long as you continue to be a registered user of the website, we will keep both the information you submit and the information we receive. Additionally, we will keep and utilize your information as required to meet our legal requirements and settle any disputes.
7. INFORMATION SECURITY: We work to provide your information with the necessary security safeguards since we understand how important security is. We employ technically sound, organizational, and commercially reasonable protections to defend against unauthorized access, theft, and loss, as well as to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and security of your information. This does not, however, imply that a breach of any of our security measures won’t result in unauthorized access to, disclosure of, or destruction of such information. Sri Raghava’s Physio Clinic will alert you if a situation like this occurs so you can take the necessary action.
8. POLICY CHANGE: As of July 4th, 2016, this privacy statement will still be in effect, except for any future changes to its terms. We reserve the right to modify this policy from time to time. However, we won’t be able to give you previous notice of any planned changes or modifications. You accept the updated policy if you use the website after those changes take effect.
9. EMAIL & SMS COMMUNICATIONS: We’ll utilize the email address and phone number you supplied for future communications. We guarantee that neither the email address nor the phone number will be shared with a third party.